I finally put up my posters (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
@Stay @Once @Moa @Midzy
I wish i could tag Neverland but the album doesn't come with a poster ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

Attachments

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was about to ask how many Noeasy and Maxident albums you got, but then I remembered my own teenhood room. It was covered wall to wall to wall to door to wall (yes, even the door) with posters. I even had a special section for the Backstreet Boys behind and around my bed. I was OBSESSED, just like you are! (not that it's a bad thing, just saying)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I was about to ask how many Noeasy and Maxident albums you got, but then I remembered my own teenhood room. It was covered wall to wall to wall to door to wall (yes, even the door) with posters. I even had a special section for the Backstreet Boys behind and around my bed. I was OBSESSED, just like you are! (not that it's a bad thing, just saying)
Omg lol i have 7 skz albums in total, but one i got used so there wasn't a poster with it ;-;
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread