I finally slept a whole night through!! (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,512
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
This is a random and kinda pointless thread but I’m happy that I finally slept a whole night through!!

11pm - 6:15am is not bad at all. And didn’t wake up once! And no nightmares either!

I guess having an amazing day yesterday helped :shockedcover:​
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Yayyy I'm happy for you! A healthy sleep is the best!
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Im glad for ya!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread