I finally succumb to the KSness... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
tbh the only anime I plan on watching rn is The Promised Neverland season 2 :) I have watched all kinds of anime I guess, but mostly horror. If not horror, it has to at least be dark/emotional, anything else usually bores me... idk what happened to me but I eventually lost all my patience and haven't watched anime in a long time other than rewatching some scenes every now and then.... the last thing I watched was Violet Evergarden I believe..
I've never heard of that one, is it on Netflix?
I get bored sometimes with the shows i watch too, but i'm always bored, even when i'm doing something i enjoy XD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've never heard of that one, is it on Netflix?
I get bored sometimes with the shows i watch too, but i'm always bored, even when i'm doing something i enjoy XD
I actually think it is...... if you're gonna watch it, don't look up anything, just watch it, that's my advice :)
loool relatable... :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
...and make my first ask me anything thread :nekosweat: I would have made an anon but don't know how and also last time I got hate messages lol. Anyway, I'm bored and other stuff, I need to distract myself so pls help... ask me about anime or kpop.. I'd love to talk about some deep stuff too... well, mostly anything is fine but please don't make me listen to your faves because I'm lazy (I'm sorryyy) :nekoshy: as always, I am ready to flop but I'm giving it a try anyway hehe...

What's something that you want a lot currently?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh gosh I'm so not good at this and this reply will be a mess, I am sorry >_< ...... ok....... Naruto (yea it gets so much worse as time goes on which is understandable tbh.. but I choose to remember it for what it once was, it just has a special place in my kokoro) .. then umm maybe Death Note.... and perhaps Code Geass?........ also Mirai Nikki....... Higurashi........ okay, I tried lol. Fail...... these are some of my faves in any case tho
:nekosweat:
I approve of everything besides naruto :yolk:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread