I finished all the common logos (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve been working on them forever so it’s nice to have them done :ankha: So so many people helped me of course, but I’d like to give a shoutout to @Day and @LoveYooShaSha who both traded with me towards the end, before that I was highkey ready to give up but thanks to them made it. And @nadia who gave me the last card. Everyone else who helped me too of course, thank you all for letting me make it to this goal. :sanapray: Disclaimer: there are a few sets where I don’t have the logo, I’m not the biggest fan of them for whatever reason and didn’t want their logos. There aren’t many of these though, I collected the logos of most sets.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yaaaaaaaay thats super cool Vikki!!! Big congrats to you! It seems many users achieve really great goals right now :pandalove:

I'm not sure what you mean with giving up though, you are not too far away from owning all the cards anyways :llama_blush:
Not close enough :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
congratts!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread