Photo I finished my diamond painting (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s a leopard. A smaller one for beginners, I think. Perfect to me. Best for stress relief.
Aww nice! I started with small ones as well: a unicorn one and butterflies. Eventually I got up to this one (also hugely underestimating the size)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
22 September 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
349
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
This one was quite a large scale diamond painting (40x40). I started it the last week of December and finally finished it tonight :ankha:

7FBCDE78-D91E-4B3F-8AE0-577865E10D23.jpeg
im in disbelief of how stunning this is, i can see the patience and concentration
however, i just wanna say, that it is mostly dark (idk if that's the vibe you were going for) it'll look better if it's rather bright
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
im in disbelief of how stunning this is, i can see the patience and concentration
however, i just wanna say, that it is mostly dark (idk if that's the vibe you were going for) it'll look better if it's rather bright
Well you can't really choose the colours for diamond paintings, but I do like the way it turned out. It did take a lot of time and patience. I hugely underestimated how big it would be LOL
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Aww nice! I started with small ones as well: a unicorn one and butterflies. Eventually I got up to this one (also hugely underestimating the size)
It's really pretty, you worked hard on it. :pikahappy: Do you have a plan for the next one? What I like is that I literally have zero thoughts during diamond painting. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread