I finished Umbrella Academy and... (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
i watch the first four episode but it was so boring that i give up
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i watch the first four episode but it was so boring that i give up
You are just at the point where it gets really interesting :zoomeyes:

Yes, I liked it! They already confirmed season 2, so I'm happy it's not the final end.
I heard there are going to be around 8 seasons for the 8 comic issues already out
 
  • Like
Reactions: MochiFace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread