- Joined
- 31 May 2023
- Messages
- 6,437
- Reactions Received
- 9,410
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,545
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- Wreck
......and all I came back with was this lousy selfie
I need a more exotic location damn it! 
I won't. I value my life! loljust don't let his wife find out lol
older......and all I came back with was this lousy selfieI need a more exotic location damn it!
![]()
you can visit too but remember Australia has aI appreciate your dedication to visiting our friend selfmate!
just don't let his wife find out lol
the older or the younger? lolI won't. I value my life! lol
but the kids saw me!![]()
That seems oddly specific, but I will try to remember!you can visit too but remember Australia has a
"you must declare all creepy croquet dolls upon arrival"
Australia is very strong in it's quarantine of anything that could be a danger to our citizens and national securityThat seems oddly specific, but I will try to remember!![]()
That's right, Australia wants visitors to be killed by the natural beauty of the continent, not by any outside contraband.Australia is very strong in it's quarantine of anything that could be a danger to our citizens and national security
exactly promote natural flora and fauna not foreign speciesThat's right, Australia wants visitors to be killed by the natural beauty of the continent, not by any outside contraband.
nothing here can hurt you unless aggravatedThat's right, Australia wants visitors to be killed by the natural beauty of the continent, not by any outside contraband.
I dunno which one but they were calling me auntie Sarahthe older or the younger? lol
don't worry the older one can be bribedI dunno which one but they were calling me auntie Sarah
so I'm gonna safely assume it was the oldest!![]()
That sounds like propaganda.nothing here can hurt you unless aggravated
It is what it isThat sounds like propaganda.
so that's the way @centen goes out huhIt is what it is
and I doubt you will do a brave wilderness
and get stung by a stonefish lol