I flexed my mod powers for a bit of fun! (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I only discovered I can do this today so I took the liberty of editing the cards I have a little, I didn't touch my completed sets or sets I wish to complete yet but I might :rosesmug:

Right now, my cards may range all the way from poor Daehyun:
bap.JPG


To Jennie and Yujin:
jennie.JPG

yujin.JPG


And then there's the rest:

boa.JPG

sojin.JPG

jisun.JPG


Even cards I love but wouldn't mind trading:

suzy.JPG

yuju.JPG


And ofc, I never forget the sacrifice made by SKZ Woojin oppar :sadcat:
nayeon.JPG



Any prospective traders, whenever you visit my profile, pls make sure to check before asking :rosesmug:

@Yili @OnlyCalB @eclipsoul @Reo @Abeamus @lexus @Vikki :rosesmug:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd rather not :sakUwu:
Too bad, here I was thinking we could finally have some successful trades but your flop ass had to ruin it :rosesmug: :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Too bad, here I was thinking we could finally have some successful trades but your flop ass had to ruin it :rosesmug: :wimwim:
It's not my fault that you ask for the shit I want to collect :nayeonisdone:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread