So now it looks like he's thirsting for EVERGLOW. :pepeslippy:
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 August 2019 #1 So now it looks like he's thirsting for EVERGLOW. Reactions: potato, Soleski, HopeOnTheStreet and 5 others
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 24 August 2019 #2 yes Reactions: bulletproof and Administrator2
dokyeomon Joined 6 April 2019 Messages 801 Reactions Received 3,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @blankpersona 24 August 2019 #3 He's hesitating because of the PLEASE BEHAVE OR I WILL SEND PANDA POLICE though Reactions: bulletproof
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 August 2019 #4 dokyeomon said: He's hesitating because of the PLEASE BEHAVE OR I WILL SEND PANDA POLICE though Click to expand... Well yes, he has to be a good boy Reactions: dokyeomon and bulletproof
dokyeomon said: He's hesitating because of the PLEASE BEHAVE OR I WILL SEND PANDA POLICE though Click to expand... Well yes, he has to be a good boy
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 24 August 2019 #5 I'm still not used of you having a Suga dp, even after this much time... Reactions: HopeOnTheStreet
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 24 August 2019 #6 I am such a fake fan, I didnt notice that its Suga on your dp Reactions: bulletproof
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 26 August 2019 #7