It kinda went downhill after Season 4 but oh well... I was obsessed with it!
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 25 June 2021 #1 It kinda went downhill after Season 4 but oh well... I was obsessed with it! Reactions: yeji
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 25 June 2021 #2 3b was the best season I will fight anyone who says otherwise! Dylan O'Brien was the absolute best
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 June 2021 #3 I honestly started the show a few years back and kept falling asleep Reactions: PrideInBaek