Appreciation I forgot how good this song is (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
When I first heard this song, I was hit with so many concepts/GG feels/feels in general at once.
Like OOF-
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love this song so much. Girl's Day really released alot of bops.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Girl's Day in general is a brilliant group. When it comes to my favourite by them it's either Kidaehae or Female President
:sanapray: those are some of my favorite songs from them too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread