I forgot how good this song is (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sorry if this doesn't go here I wasn't quite sure



I used to listen to this song all the time and randomly thought of it last night and have had it on repeat since then.

Dog Headbanging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Also it's already been 6 years since this came out!? :llama_shook: I feel old.

Anyways, time to get my jam back on llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk
​
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Fall out Boy has some really amazing songs
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread