Appreciation I forgot the new Pokémon release on Switch (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
I wish I could have the switch, but that pokemon game is just a dumbed down version of the old handhelds... :S

Also wish every pokemon was dressable, cause that is like the sole reason I want the game, because of how awesome Eevee and Pikachu looks.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I wish I could have the switch, but that pokemon game is just a dumbed down version of the old handhelds... :S

Also wish every pokemon was dressable, cause that is like the sole reason I want the game, because of how awesome Eevee and Pikachu looks.
Yeah, I mainly want to see how it'll look on big screen.

Real deal is only on 2019 :/
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
Yeah, I mainly want to see how it'll look on big screen.

Real deal is only on 2019 :/
I've started to play the PokemonMMO fangame, which needs the procurement of legal roms to play. Is kinda fun, that's how I get it on the "Big" screen, my pc, though a HDMI would bring it to the TV, not sure how it handles the resolution though.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
huh lack of wild battles isn't as bad as I expected

Grinding trough 1st gen a third time would be a pain with wild battles
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread