I forgot the worst part of summer (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Yes I fckin hate them :pandanoreaction:
I have a mini food bin in my kitchen and no joke when I opened it one time then a whole China came out of there:haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes I fckin hate them :pandanoreaction:
I have a mini food bin in my kitchen and no joke when I opened it one time then a whole China came out of there:haylul:
just yesterday evening when I went to the kitchen sink there was a whole squadron of them just panicking and starting to fly everywhere
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hate those too. I dont usually have them but there was infestation like month age. But u can make trap for them, even pouring some concentrated juice to small object works.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Chaeee

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if I have had those but I have seen groups of annoying tiny flies together already and I always hate them :shamesica:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread