I found a new strange animal (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
hey hey hey what's with you girls and SIZE huh?

it's not how big it is that matter it's how DEAR it is

get it dear/deer? lol

I'll show myself out
SIZE MATTERS
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
what I am Commedian of the Year or something????

What happened to the army who missed out on BTS tickets?

they got BTSD
yes literally your job description on this forum

that's a good one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread