- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I got like, 490 for my math and 616 for my English lmao
A lot of the math I didn't get haha. I didn't really remember the formulas and the wording was confusing to me sometimes. I also forgot that you gotta do the inverse stuff sometimes. English was a little easier, but some of the grammar stuff was confusing. There's a reason why I use Grammarly lmaoo
A lot of the math I didn't get haha. I didn't really remember the formulas and the wording was confusing to me sometimes. I also forgot that you gotta do the inverse stuff sometimes. English was a little easier, but some of the grammar stuff was confusing. There's a reason why I use Grammarly lmaoo