- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Spheksophobia
I scream bloody murder and hyperventilate and shake
And if one gets in the house, i lock myself in a room where it's not or i hide under a thick blanket
It's embarrasing but it happens ๐ซ
I'm sure our neighbors appreciate us
Quick fun fact: A phobia is an extreme irrational fear towards something to where your reaction to it goes against social norms. So when you just have a natural fear of something and you might tremble a bit at the sight or your heart rate increases, that's normal, but not a phobia. I took psychology this past year and a lot of this stuff has stuck with me ๐
I scream bloody murder and hyperventilate and shake
And if one gets in the house, i lock myself in a room where it's not or i hide under a thick blanket
It's embarrasing but it happens ๐ซ
I'm sure our neighbors appreciate us
Quick fun fact: A phobia is an extreme irrational fear towards something to where your reaction to it goes against social norms. So when you just have a natural fear of something and you might tremble a bit at the sight or your heart rate increases, that's normal, but not a phobia. I took psychology this past year and a lot of this stuff has stuck with me ๐