I found something amazing (free game) (gta V) (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Its not a free trial at all, its free permanently if you grab it before the end date. I don't play games but i hope this can help the gamers in the forum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I saw it was free on Epic Store I immediately cursed myself for buying it a month earlier.

Well it was on sale on Steam so I caved in but still XD
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Its not a free trial at all, its free permanently if you grab it before the end date. I don't play games but i hope this can help the gamers in the forum.
Epic Game Store (despite all the negative press about it, e.g Tencent owns it, no review options etc.) has been giving out a or multiple free games each week which is just really nice

This time however they didn't preview GTA5 and they aren't previewing what's the free game for next time so I guess it's some big game as well.

They also have a huge sale right now and a one time 10€ discount for any game.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
When I saw it was free on Epic Store I immediately cursed myself for buying it a month earlier.

Well it was on sale on Steam so I caved in but still XD
got it on steam last year but i mean its free so imma just get it again lmao
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Is this a game I can play on my laptop or is it for a certain gaming device?

EDIT: I ended up downloading it but it's not supported on OS... Is there any other way to play this?
 
Last edited:

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
got it on steam last year but i mean its free so imma just get it again lmao
Lmao I'm the same. I get every single free game on Epic Store cause why not. Managed to score Subnautica and WW Z this way
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lmao I'm the same. I get every single free game on Epic Store cause why not. Managed to score Subnautica and WW Z this way
yeah I've been playing WWZ a ton ever since I got it for free, i think I missed Subnautica but others i got are TABS, Superhot, AC Syndicate, Mutant Year Zero and Moonlighter, altho i never finished the last 2 games and never played AC as well lmao
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah I've been playing WWZ a ton ever since I got it for free, i think I missed Subnautica but others i got are TABS, Superhot, AC Syndicate, Mutant Year Zero and Moonlighter, altho i never finished the last 2 games and never played AC as well lmao
I think I got every game it was free, might have missed a couple of them but I haven't really played them all, only Subnautica. Subnautica was on the first week Epic Store started the whole free game.

I actually got every single AC game except for the latest one on a Black Friday sale but I've only played Origins and Black Flag XD I started Altair's story but I couldn't finish it cause I didn't enjoy the graphics.

How is WWZ? I haven't played it yet. Should I start it?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think I got every game it was free, might have missed a couple of them but I haven't really played them all, only Subnautica. Subnautica was on the first week Epic Store started the whole free game.

I actually got every single AC game except for the latest one on a Black Friday sale but I've only played Origins and Black Flag XD I started Altair's story but I couldn't finish it cause I didn't enjoy the graphics.

How is WWZ? I haven't played it yet. Should I start it?
It's really fun but it's a grind fest since you have to prestige the classes and get back to lvl 1 for it, you also have to upgrade the weapons with the in game currency
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Marianthi

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
daang that’s so cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread