Appreciation I found this awesome track by Mblaq (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
one of the best songs :junweary:
I love MBLAQ
 
  • Like
Reactions: Monbebe1 and Hajima
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I was doing a marathon listening to all of Mblaq albums and minis still haven't finished listening to all of them yet... but I found this awesome track... it kinda of reminds me of Ukiss bingeul bingeul... enjoy.

i can't see the song you posted but Mblaq? :junweary:
bingeul bingeul? :junweary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Hajima
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's a song by Ukiss
I know lol, I was implying that Mblaq and bingeul bingeul are both :junweary: so even if I can't see what you posted, if its like your description, I already know it's  as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Hajima
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
MBLAQ rules
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread