I get be though some stuff my life (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
I'm struggling in my life
I be Anixety and depression in high school I have always mental health in my life

๐Ÿฅบ
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'm struggling in my life
I be Anixety and depression in high school I have always mental health in my life

๐Ÿฅบ
can you ask for a councilor to help you through it?
In my school we never had one
 
  • Love
Reactions: _Sammy_
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
parents maybe then?
 
  • Love
Reactions: _Sammy_
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: _Sammy_
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread