Appreciation I go crazy thinking (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
about you @Drug
I need your love
'Cause I'm on fire

And every time I walk
And every time I see your face
In the night

I try to be alone
But I can't stop myself today
Think you're mine

Mooove your body
To the end of time

I go crazy
Thinking about you @Drug

I need your love
'Cause I'm on fire
I need your love
Come on run to me
I need your love
I'm getting higher and higher!
Gonna be so free

I need your love
'Cause I'm on fire
I need your love
Come on run to me
I need your love
I'm getting higher and higher!
Gonna be so free

I need to feel your heart
I need to show you I'm the one
For you now

I'm gonna find the way
To tell you what to do my love
Here somehow

Mooove your body
To the end of time
I go crazy
Thinking about you @Drug

I need your love
'Cause I'm on fire
I need your love
Come on run to me
I need your love
I'm getting higher and higher!
Gonna be so free

I need your love
'Cause I'm on fire
I need your love
Come on run to me
I need your love
I'm getting higher and higher!
Gonna be so free

And every time I walk
I try to be alone

Move your body
I go crazy
Thinking about you @Drug

I need your love
'Cause I'm on fire
I need your love
Come on run to me
I need your love
I'm getting higher and higher!
Gonna be so free

Move your body
I go crazy
Thinking about you
I need your love
'Cause I'm on fire
I need your love
I need your love
I need your love
I need your love



Was gonna post in the profile, but it said it's too much characters
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread