- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
being the only person on kps with a dino card feels great dont fact check that especially if ur DarlingBlue
baby dino he's so underrated for how amazing he is at dancing!being the only person on kps with a dino card feels greatdont fact check that especially if ur DarlingBlue
yes give him love rnbaby dino he's so underrated for how amazing he is at dancing!![]()
ooh s.coups is my biasDino's my bias, congrats on getting him![]()
imagine getting the queenOff the top of my head; the only card I wanted that I got by completing a daily quest was Handong.
Ohh, I remembered that I got IU3 twice! First I got the card as a daily quest card; but had to sacrifice it for JiU. Yet I got it again as a free card on Dec5.imagine getting the queen![]()