Trading I got a Dreamcatcher Gahyeon in the reroll! (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd make a DC/GH pun, but I can't think of any good ones. :welp:

Any takers? @Yili ?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'd make a DC/GH pun, but I can't think of any good ones. :welp:
its some people's dream to catch a gahyeon card so maybe some @Insomnia may want to gahy-ave this card

really bad but still works :sanapray:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
its some people's dream to catch a gahyeon card so maybe some @Insomnia may want to gahy-ave this card

really bad but still works :sanapray:
haha good one!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got Handong today as well so maybe it's a sign... of what I'm not sure though :pandatea:
haha it was between her and two other cards - I picked her voluntarily.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what are you looking for for her?
Well, I just checked your trade thread, and it looks like you don't have any I want... but oh, welkl.


Astro MJ or Rocky
The Boyz Younghoon, Kevin, New, Juhaknyeon, Hwall, or Sunwoo
Twice Nayeon or Dahyun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I just checked your trade thread, and it looks like you don't have any I want... but oh, welkl.


Astro MJ or Rocky
The Boyz Younghoon, Kevin, New, Juhaknyeon, Hwall, or Sunwoo
Twice Nayeon or Dahyun
ill keep an eye out for the twice girls. i cant trade my boys unless i get a three way :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread