I got a timeout for saying "IVE is da bomb" in IVE Discord server (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I guess that expression is too old for the poor Gen Z... age is showing :crycry:

Nah but seriously, why a timeout for that lmfao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Drew_B

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
weird.. its like the norm to say that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, people can be really sensitive and butthurt - I once got called a non-Harry stan on that one app that shall not be named jbc I voted BTS over him in that fan army bracket thing (this was in like 2017 or 2018). Luckily, I had a good enough comeback, though, that they never responded to it. lol I was like "It was a hard fucking decision - how would you like it if two of your faves were up against each other??? Now, get back to your two-sided poster problem!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread