I got an assignment to create a Tribute website (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually made a mock-up for EVERGLOW, we also discussed it on Discord. I might actually make another one worth looking at. :sanapray:
ooh I think I remember seeing something in the chat, you were picking the colors
I'd like to see a final result :sanapray:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Taeyong
Not promoted by his company. Over 16 songs self-made. Sang the national anthem and did popping for his audition. Was a horrible dancer and even his coaches gave up. Image got ruined by fake scandals and his lazy company. Sweetheart. Gives 4 students a month scholarships since debut. Loves animals. Face of an angel. Tight ass. Creates bops. Mother of 20 children (more to come). Owner of Queen Ruby.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Taeyong
Not promoted by his company. Over 16 songs self-made. Sang the national anthem and did popping for his audition. Was a horrible dancer and even his coaches gave up. Image got ruined by fake scandals and his lazy company. Sweetheart. Gives 4 students a month scholarships since debut. Loves animals. Face of an angel. Tight ass. Creates bops. Mother of 20 children (more to come). Owner of Queen Ruby.
Too bad I feel nothing towards him :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Too bad I feel nothing towards him :wimwim:
you wanted a tribute. I gave reasons.

Do Suju then. People seem to have forgotten the groundbreaking things this group did for kpop
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread