I got my ColoRise CD's! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Normally with CD's from MNET you get the CD signed by one member and you have a random CHANCE to get a signed CD by all members of a group. With Kep1er there was only 5 CD's signed by everyone. All THREE OF MY CD's ARE SIGNED BY ALL MEMBERS OF WEEEKLY! :shycat: :kokorohappy: I'm such an idiot for being so happy! :haylul: Now I feel bad because I'm sure all the members hands had to hurt after signing all those CD's! I was just hoping one would be signed by Jihan and if I was really lucky another would be signed by Monday. :excitedmarch:Now I have to figure out how to sleep for work tomorrow... I'll post pictures in a few days! @Daileee
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cute buy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread