I got my ear pierced! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just got my ear pierced for the first time! Only one ear though... But I had it pierced twice!

Once in the earlobe and the other in helix!

I've got nothing else to say, just wanted to post this XD
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good for you! This is kinda weird to me because I always forget that most people don't get their ears pierced until adulthood. In my country, it is usual to pierce your earlobes (if you're a girl) while you're still a baby.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg that's so cool, I actually got a double helix the other day :maheart:
Piercing buddies
I need to do a brain mri though so rip that
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good for you! This is kinda weird to me because I always forget that most people don't get their ears pierced until adulthood. In my country, it is usual to pierce your earlobes (if you're a girl) while you're still a baby.
A lot of young girls have their earlobes pierced, not babies but girls that are 7-10
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Good for you! This is kinda weird to me because I always forget that most people don't get their ears pierced until adulthood. In my country, it is usual to pierce your earlobes (if you're a girl) while you're still a baby.
Naaah most girls in Estonia get pierced really young too, like even before school or in the first few grades

I just never had them pierced when I was small bcs my parents didn't see the need and I didn't really care about it enough to ask them to let me have piercings.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Omg that's so cool, I actually got a double helix the other day :maheart:
Piercing buddies
I need to do a brain mri though so rip that
Oh my god! What's with the mri??
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my god! What's with the mri??
Its nothing bad I just have some neurological issues and they want to rule out any possible brain related issues.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how are you liking your helix so far?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pretty cool, I assume that you got them properly pierced and not shot since you got helix as well. I just got mine shot, i'm awful with needless and regardless of risks.. it's lot easier ^^;
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Pretty cool, I assume that you got them properly pierced and not shot since you got helix as well. I just got mine shot, i'm awful with needless and regardless of risks.. it's lot easier ^^;
eeeh, I'm not really afraid of needles + I was told it doesn't take any longer and isn't more painful either way. (+ I didn't really like the plastic ones you get with the gun)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Congrats! I’m always jealous of that new piercing feeling. I literally came out of the womb and got my ears pierced (very common in my culture)
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread