- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I have wanted an anime related tattoo for a while and I finally decided on what I wanted. I just got back from my tattoo appointment I’m in love with how the tattoo came out.
I’ve been an anime fan for 14 years and I decided to take the plunge and get a tattoo of Nezuko from Demon Slayer. She’s one of my favorite anime characters altogether and Demon Slayer is one of my favorite animes. Hoping to get more anime related tattoos in the future
Here she is
I’ve been an anime fan for 14 years and I decided to take the plunge and get a tattoo of Nezuko from Demon Slayer. She’s one of my favorite anime characters altogether and Demon Slayer is one of my favorite animes. Hoping to get more anime related tattoos in the future
Here she is