- Joined
- 15 April 2020
- Messages
- 956
- Reactions Received
- 2,957
- Location
- SM's Basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53
- Gender
- Male
life update from everyone's favorite aing
my college recently started hosting a vaccine clinic and since pretty much everyone in my state is eligible to get the shot I decided to take the opportunity to make the appointment, and yesterday I got my first dose of the shot
I was procrastinating for a while tho because I'm scared of needles
but it was actually quick and I'm glad that I finally got the shot
so far I have not really experienced any side effects... although my arm feels like it got struck by a baseball going at 90mph
it was feeling a bit sore yesterday but today I'm really feeling it ctfu
my college recently started hosting a vaccine clinic and since pretty much everyone in my state is eligible to get the shot I decided to take the opportunity to make the appointment, and yesterday I got my first dose of the shot
I was procrastinating for a while tho because I'm scared of needles
so far I have not really experienced any side effects... although my arm feels like it got struck by a baseball going at 90mph