Appreciation I Got My Teacher Too (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Play K-pop songs for class!!! XD

I gave her a small list of songs and she's playing them XD

I'm so excited!!

The list:

Filter - Bts

ON - Bts

Don't Know What To Do - Blackpink

Run Away - TXT

Phsyco - Red Velvet

Give Me More - VAV

She's one of the most expressive and exciting teachers i have, she's always dancing and consantly has music playing XD I'm happy to have her as my teacher!~:saranghae:
It's one of my favorite classes!
This is the best day so far this week! I'm glad to end my week in a fun way!~ :pandalove: :lovelycooky:

On another note, How is everyone?~:nekolove:
In my 1st period i took a 50 question test, and i'm pretty sure i failed:nekosweat: but it's fine i'm happy right now so i won't worry:bigcatclap:
​
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Woah, sounds like a wholesome teacher to have :yes:
I'm great, and don't worry about your test, be positive! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :>
She is :nekolove:
Thats good!~ Thank You!~ You too!~:pandalove:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s so cool
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread