- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
So I have a little brother who isn’t into food at all. He likes very very few foods, and rarely gets that excited about them (though some things he does get somewhat excited about, like certain cakes or stuff). But he rarely shows it. But today, my mom went to pick him up from school and drop him off at gymnastics practice, and apparently he complained that I didn’t start the saffron buns I made sooner because he said he wanted to have some before practice. From him I feel like that’s quite high praise
They are delicious imo, but I think most stuff I make is at least good so that’s less surprising that I like them.