I spent sm money on them but I'm so happy!!
magikarp Joined 3 January 2024 Messages 5,530 Reactions Received 4,129 Location bewitched by you. Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,804 Fandom Multi Gender Female, Non-Binary Pronouns she/they 4 April 2024 #1 I spent sm money on them but I'm so happy!! Reactions: Ahsoka and Yuzuru
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,168 Reactions Received 46,829 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,784 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 4 April 2024 #2 cute! Reactions: magikarp
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 4 April 2024 #3 So precious! Worth the money if u ask me. :) Reactions: magikarp
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 April 2024 #4 Cute Reactions: magikarp