Trading I got those from the roulettte (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Looking for:
SF9 Zuho
Rosé 3
WOODZ 1
Cherry Bullet (any I don't have)
CIX (any I don't have)
Kamiyado Mei
(I may collect EXO and ENHYPEN)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,029
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
2 of my cherry bullet n Rosé 3 common for tzuyu halloween?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's fine if I don't, was mainly going to use it to snag lits Lee Hi 4 Rare but 5 still hasn't dropped so I can always wait :susPepe:
I am open to get Lee Hi set back too btw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well I ain't worried about that as Jen only needs 4 and 5 to finish Lee His Rare set as she already has the Common
I was saying that I could accept Lee Hi commons too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,393
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,385
Ship
Wreck
I was saying that I could accept Lee Hi commons too
I don't think I have any though but I can get 3 of them if you'd be interested in trading me Tzuyu for 3 of the ones you need
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I have any though but I can get 3 of them if you'd be interested in trading me Tzuyu for 3 of the ones you need
well I think if @LoveYooShaSha did not give me an offer then I would have accepted :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,393
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,385
Ship
Wreck
well I think if @LoveYooShaSha did not give me an offer then I would have accepted :jenniesmug:
That's fine as I may have a window to get what I want already which I'd feel better not having to trade Tzuyu anyway since it's the only card Panda needs for her Twice Halloween set
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,029
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yes :naeunshock: But I would accept 1 Cherry Bullet, Lee Hi 5 and Rosé too
i dont hv lee hi 5, im not searching/trading for lee hi 5-if u want my remi, may n rosé 5-tats my offer n ill stick to it. if someone else more bigger stan than me has another offer, they're welcome to tzuyu hw card, i just like her n can take or leave her card, for now. its up to you flocon, u can decide in ur own time.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i dont hv lee hi 5, im not searching/trading for lee hi 5-if u want my remi, may n rosé 5-tats my offer n ill stick to it. if someone else more bigger stan than me has another offer, they're welcome to tzuyu hw card, i just like her n can take or leave her card, for now. its up to you flocon, u can decide in ur own time.
didn't you receive Lee Hi in the roulette? :umwhat:
if not then I accept your offer :))
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread