I got to see my dog today (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For reference I’ve been staying downstairs while I’m non weight bearing on my surgery leg and my dog isn’t allowed down the stairs (a couple reasons, mostly in the past to give my cat (past and present ones) space if she gets too much and to stop her from eating the cats food. But today my mom brought her around outside (the upstairs door goes outside, then if you go down a mini hill you can go through the door to the downstairs part of the house) and let her into the bottom part. She was so happy to see me, I got so many kisses. She did jump on my bad leg a couple times but for the most part was jumping on my good leg. It was nice to be able to see her again, it’s been so long and a very weird feeling because I’ve been in the same house but unable to see her because of the downstairs thing. In a couple weeks maybe I can go up the stairs, then I’ll be able to see her all the time I’m home :maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cuteee so happy for you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread