- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,465
- Reactions Received
- 39,098
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,799
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So I've mentioned I have 2 college degree's, Industrial Drawing and Industrial Manufacturing. It was never official. Some how my application to graduate got lost. Not shocking, the college is notorious for crap like this. So 8 months after I graduated I looked up, noticed my ed plan said I still needed 3 classes. I called, lost my mind because I had been over and over those three classes with counseling on why I didn't need them. Had them make notes, etc. So I reapplied for graduation, got a job and started working. Since I have time off this week I figured I'd call and do some yelling since after 4 years I've learned that's how to get things done with that college only to be shocked to find I have been awarded 2 degree's!



Since that problem is solved... I want to go back to school...
Since that problem is solved... I want to go back to school...