Appreciation I guess I found the idol who will replace Nanasemaru in my heart (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I AM SORRY BUT SHIHO'S SOLO SONG IS A MASTERPIECE :reallysadcat:

it is included on Hinatazaka46's newest single and it is called 嘆きのDelete (Nageki no Delete)
Please listen to it tomorrow on any streaming services...​
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I like this one :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread