I guess I won't study this weekend (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is kinda rant, but I' just frustrated. It appears that someone from University has frozen or deleted my account. So I won't be able to access anything, I can't work on Word, I can't access my email, library or any other tools. I have no idea how big this problem is, but I found number to start calling the first thing at monday, but until then I'm locked out from everything.

But seriously what is this :lazypotato: :lazypotato:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that must be annoying. I hope the problem gets sorted out soon.
I hope it's just frozen account and they can fix it fast. It will be annoying if they really deleted everything and they can't easily restore it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's weird... Hopefully it gets nipped in the bud soon man.
I hate it when unexpected things happen when you need to study.

Like how my lappy died on an assignment I needed finishing.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s just so weird. how could that even happen... I hope it really isn’t too big of a problem.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's weird... Hopefully it gets nipped in the bud soon man.
I hate it when unexpected things happen when you need to study.

Like how my lappy died on an assignment I needed finishing.
I definitely know the feeling. I was like now I will study hard rest of the day.. hey wait what is issue with my Office licence? Umm let me log in.. why can't i log in??

that‘s just so weird. how could that even happen... I hope it really isn’t too big of a problem.
I really hope it's quick fix too. It's so weird at friday everything was working and suddenly I'm cut off from everywhere. I'm bit anxious about it, but can't do anything until monday. Let's see how many phone calls I need to make, sometimes it takes forever to find person who knows how to fix issues in my uni.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really hope it's quick fix too. It's so weird at friday everything was working and suddenly I'm cut off from everywhere. I'm bit anxious about it, but can't do anything until monday. Let's see how many phone calls I need to make, sometimes it takes forever to find person who knows how to fix issues in my uni.
totally get it. At my university it takes a lot of time to find someone that knows how to fix issues too. I really hope it can be fixed quickly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread