Wasn't expecting to. I thought they were 3D guys buuut when I went to their website I saw this:
But even animated members kind of suck. Liiiiikkke Murdoc from Gorillaz? Or like Ace, Gangrene gang Ace. Murdoc especially he took 2D's woman, gave 2D eightball eyes, locked 2D and more. Dude's a jerk.i can see animated bands getting popular when everyone realizes how much real people suck. i really like gorillaz (british band that consists of animated members) so i've been waiting for more of these kinds of acts because there's infinite possibilities for storylines
ok true lolol at least fictional law enforcement is nice since Murdoc is in jail rn. wish i could say the same for real life justiceBut even animated members kind of suck. Liiiiikkke Murdoc from Gorillaz? Or like Ace, Gangrene gang Ace. Murdoc especially he took 2D's woman, gave 2D eightball eyes, locked 2D and more. Dude's a jerk.
Having people be kinda sucky and making mistakes and stuff is the beauty of it.
(Unless if its domestic abuse, rape, death threatening, abuse, scapegoating and bullying, stuffs like that)
Jokes aside, I see this being a legit reason why animated bands might take overNo scandals with them