I guess I’m trying “real” tea for the first time (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
According to some at least. I’ve tried herbal “fake” teas but I don’t think I’ve ever tried one of the 6 or so that are from the tea plant. It’s desperation that leads me here, I want blueberry bubble tea but don’t like the new blueberry tea I got :lisalaugh: So I’m trying a different one, the one the recipe called for from the beginning anyways. I just had a suspicion I might not like the default one so I went with another
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread