I guess its that time. (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Also, the K-pop trainee game doesn't work, not sure if you are able to fix that, no worries though!
Yeah i should probably state that is a work in progress somewhere on the login page
 
  • Like
Reactions: karenina

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tried the Trivia game, and I'm right behind you @karenina ! 123 points!

although, I chose BTS as my category, but it still gave me questions about all groups listed. Not that I minded bc I could use a challenge, but I just wanted BTS ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I tried the Trivia game, and I'm right behind you @karenina ! 123 points!

although, I chose BTS as my category, but it still gave me questions about all groups listed. Not that I minded bc I could use a challenge, but I just wanted BTS ones.
I'll check maybe missed a switch somewhere.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread