- Joined
- 23 November 2023
- Messages
- 3,352
- Reactions Received
- 1,590
- Location
- Woodsboro🔪👻
- Website
- www.hoyolab.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,864
- Fandom
- NCTzen,Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Shes just telling you how quote and talk to people. I don't understand why you are so madWhat you doing
Why you don't like figure skatingI don't know if anyone brought it up yet but here:
If you're trying to make conversation with someone... press "Reply" on their post.
![]()
That thing I circled in red in the corner? Yeah. Use that if you're trying to talk to someone. Press it, and then write your response to their post.
Otherwise, we do. not. get. notifications.
Like, we literally don't know you're talking to us unless we go back to the thread.
Hope that helps. Because it looks like you are trying to talk to us. Some just don't know, so they don't respond, unless you use that button.
And I'm only bringing this up because I didn't know you even asked us who our favorite figure skater was, in your figure skating thread. (I don't have a favorite, but I think Surya Bonaly is a badass)
So try using that "Reply" button next time.
Hope that helps, at least in navigating this website.
at this point it's just their M.O.Shes just telling you how quote and talk to people. I don't understand why you are so mad
Im just getting out of their thread that they want attention. Its super frustrating that they choose not to listenat this point it's just their M.O.
every week one of those woe is me threads will show up and we try to point the OP in the right direction for their mental health or whatever but it's falling on deaf ears
you can lead a horse to water...Im just getting out of their thread that they want attention. Its super frustrating that they choose not to listen