i had a carrot for the first time (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
of course, i'm your friend ;D

And zucchini bread is basically zucchini cake, they just slap bread to make it seem healthier lmaooooo
Oh, I thought they slapped in the zucchini to make it healthier instead. lol Gotta love them carbs tho.

I've missed you fren. You've gotta catch me up on the things and how your life is going atm.
:pepeheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh, I thought they slapped in the zucchini to make it healthier instead. lol Gotta love them carbs tho.

I've missed you fren. You've gotta catch me up on the things and how your life is going atm.
:pepeheart:
lolll yeah it's really tasty! So I'll definitely have to check out carrot cake

I missed you too! I'm glad to see you around again! We definitely have to catch up sometime!
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
lolll yeah it's really tasty! So I'll definitely have to check out carrot cake

I missed you too! I'm glad to see you around again! We definitely have to catch up sometime!
It's divineeee. Unless you hate nuts and coconut.

Also, Doyoung is literally shining through his teeth in those gifs.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's divineeee. Unless you hate nuts and coconut.

Also, Doyoung is literally shining through his teeth in those gifs.
haha i don't like coconut straight, but i like it in things

Doyoung must be a colgate ambassador istg lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
10 September 2020
Messages
50
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Woah, first time only?
I'm not a big fan of carrots in general, but I do prefer them raw.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Woah, first time only?
I'm not a big fan of carrots in general, but I do prefer them raw.
Yeah, first time i remember it being an actual carrot lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: GeneralYeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread