- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
I was in algebra 2
my teacher has been telling us to get our chromebooks out to hide our phones
she says "if I can't see it, they can't see it through the door"
I didn't get mine out bc I was gonna finish up an assignment and then read my book, but I eventually did get it out bc I needed some quotes from gatsby and we only have an ebook (which I think I dumb. I kinda wanted a physical copy, whether it was a hard/paper back or textbook).
she noticed this and said "did you already turn your Chromebook in because you exempted all of your exams?"
I said that I still had it
then she said "oh, but you exempted all of your exams though?"
I said yes
she started clapping and cheering and the rest of the class joined in
I'm like, it's not that important- but thank you
(I didn't say that, but the embarrassment made me want to lol
another kid spoke up and said he also exempted his exams, but she just said good job and moved on T^T
also a note: she wasn't like interrogative w it, she was very cheerful in asking me :3
my teacher has been telling us to get our chromebooks out to hide our phones
she says "if I can't see it, they can't see it through the door"
I didn't get mine out bc I was gonna finish up an assignment and then read my book, but I eventually did get it out bc I needed some quotes from gatsby and we only have an ebook (which I think I dumb. I kinda wanted a physical copy, whether it was a hard/paper back or textbook).
she noticed this and said "did you already turn your Chromebook in because you exempted all of your exams?"
I said that I still had it
then she said "oh, but you exempted all of your exams though?"
I said yes
she started clapping and cheering and the rest of the class joined in
I'm like, it's not that important- but thank you
another kid spoke up and said he also exempted his exams, but she just said good job and moved on T^T
also a note: she wasn't like interrogative w it, she was very cheerful in asking me :3