I had a horrible nightmare just now (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I decided to take a little nap before going out with friends and while sleeping I managed to dream.

In this dream I was a child again at my grandma house. Playing around I drop a toy underneath the bed. As i proceeded to climb off the bed and reached my arm into the unexplainable darkness under my grandma bed.
Something grabbed my leg and proceeded to try to pull me under the bed. I cried and tried to kick whatever got a hold of me off. but nothing. Finally my Dad came to pick me up and as soon as he walked in it stopped.
I ran over to my dad crying and told him what happened. Ofcourse he looked under the bed and nothing. I woke up after that…but truthfully I rarely ever get nightmares. So this was odd.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate nightmares as well.
Distinguishing them from reality and fiction is hard work
I am glad you feel better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread