I had a mini heart attack (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
announcements came on and said "we are under a tornado warning as a tornado has been spotted in the area, please exit to the hallways" and even despite no alerts from our phones, everybody was confused and scared. I swear, they're getting better with the fear factor on these drills. and even when it was done, and they told us to go back to class, they never mentioned it being a drill. I understand why they did that, but it was still freaky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread