i had a really interesting dream (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
so i was getting married. but not to someone I know (not yugyeom or mark :nayeonisdone: ), it was like...in the dream I knew who it was. but right now to me it was a nameless, faceless dude. but it was a planned marriage, my family approved and I knew and got along with the guy. we just didn't date.

and I was getting married in my choir dress, which is a plain, a line, black dress. and my cousins were my maids of honor. but they didn't look like my irl cousins. they definitely were my cousins tho. and the venue was huge, but it was only family. no friends.



then the dream switched to me getting married again. I'm not sure if it was after the previous marriage or a completely different dream. but this time it was a marriage that I had actually wanted? if that makes sense. it was still a nameless, faceless dude but it was someone I was happy to get married to. the venue was the same but it was way more decorated. and I had a traditional wedding dress this time. and this time both family and friends came. and they were seated separately according to if they were red or yellow. kinda like political parties but it wasn't political i promise :we_kpopsourcing: just if you disagreed with someone in yellow you could sit in red. once you chose a seat you could get a bracelet of that color


I'm not even sure why I dreamed this :ilovebread: any dream experts out there? it was a really interesting dream, I wonder why I dreamt it.

there were two other parts before but they're not connected lol, one I adopted a cat, the other I was braiding bouys together :haylul:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
*Not an expert

Maybe it's a what everyone else wants vs what you want
thanks for your disclaimer :sanapray:

perhaps, but in my dream I remember being pretty chill about marrying that first dude. maybe its more like how I don't like to think for myself and as a result I'm less happy but I am content to be less happy if I prefer that way :dubuthink: philosophy with tickita and daeddy
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
thanks for your disclaimer :sanapray:

perhaps, but in my dream I remember being pretty chill about marrying that first dude. maybe its more like how I don't like to think for myself and as a result I'm less happy but I am content to be less happy if I prefer that way :dubuthink: philosophy with tickita and daeddy
"Wow."

"Yeah."
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains and Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread