- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,940
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Well it began with smth worse but we'll ignore it and focus on the monkeys
So I was outside the house with my uncle and I think I went to pick a flower?
he was a few metres away and I saw 3 or so monkeys walking past him (with about a metre of distance in between), I got scared and was walking fast to get near him (We see many monkeys here so I wasnt that scared but just to be safe, I wanted to be near him as some monkeys like to make mean faces or even come after you
) and as I was walking to him, one of the monkeys saw me and ran at me and bit my arm
it was so scary but altho I expected a lot of pain, I felt nothing because it was a dream
Then later, for some stupid reason, I was on the house roof, (I do often go there) and was doing smth in the corner when I heard loud sounds and it was the sound of multiple big monkeys running up the stairs towards me
I was so scared, I think one grabbed me but I pushed it off and jumped onto the wall around the roof and jumped off to escape the monkeys
I think the height is like 4-6 meters and irl, I would be a goner if I attempted such stunts but I landed on my feet on the hard cement-stone ground and again felt no pain and I suppose I ran inside, I dont remember because I woke up at that and felt so scared
I just hit under the blanket and went back to sleep and didnt get out till morning
So I was outside the house with my uncle and I think I went to pick a flower?
Then later, for some stupid reason, I was on the house roof, (I do often go there) and was doing smth in the corner when I heard loud sounds and it was the sound of multiple big monkeys running up the stairs towards me