I had a very lucky guess (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In this game, you guess flags and the system tells you how much overlap your guess has with the daily flag in terms of colors and locations. Ofc more guesses give you a better chance of guessing the flag, and the first guess is extremely helpful (usually). I always start with this specific flag, and today that was a very lucky guess because it meant I got the flag in one try. Super super unlikely, though not impossible ofc :sanapray:
IMG_5223.jpeg
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,874
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol I once solved a wordle in two guesses... or it might have been one guess, idr but it was fewer guesses than I usually had to make
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread