I had an awful nightmare.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
which is nothing new for me but it was so long and just really bad.. I dreamt a lot as always, but the worst part was that my cat was drowning and dying in several ways, or being hurt while I was trying to save her...... I woke up several times and fell asleep again.. rolling around the couch and all that.. :sadcat:
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
which is nothing new for me but it was so long and just really bad.. I dreamt a lot as always, but the worst part was that my cat was drowning and dying in several ways, or being hurt while I was trying to save her...... I woke up several times and fell asleep again.. rolling around the couch and all that.. :sadcat:
Oh, I'm sorry 😢
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope it got better
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread