I had surgery (2 Viewers)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
on Friday, I had dental surgery, but nothing like they've done before. I had to have it at an actual hospital bc they had to put me under for longer than they could at the office. I had 10 cavities filled, and 8 silver caps put on (on my back teeth). NOW before you say anything Abt my hygiene, i know. The reason I stopped brushing my teeth was bc I have really soft teeth and no matter how much I brush or how good, I'm always going to get multiple cavities. it's a curse. but reminder that I did brush them at least three times a month so I didn't stop completely. I just gave up bc it seemed pointless. I decided that after this surgery would be a brand new start and so far i'm doing good.
storytime
when they were going to stick the IV in, they tried giving me this medicine to help calm me down. the thing was was that I'm perfectly fine with needles, I don't even flinch at them anymore. and they also told me that it tasted terrible (that was their first mistake). IDC if it'll make me high, if it tastes bad, I ain't taking it. anyways, she left the medicine in the room while she got the stuff for the IV just in case I changed my mind. she came back, did the IV and I did perfectly fine, didn't even flinch except at the cold spray (she said it would be freezing and it was, and on contact, that crap started burning). and y'know what she said after? "see, I told you the medicine would help" and I just looked at her and my mom told that I didn't take it and she was shocked. idk why doctors are like that. after all that, they pushed me into the surgery room and had me swap beds (?) and they put a mask on me....and that's when they knocked me out

i'm doing better now, I've been taking Tylenol (RESPONSIBLY) every 4 hours (sometimes I give myself longer to see how I hold up). I can pretty much eat what I want but i've just been doing my pain receptors some justice by only eating soft foods.

I swear, they had to have had my neck hanging off the table bc my upper back and neck are so sore T^T
I also had tubes stuck up my nose and down my throat, and let me tell you, swallowing was not fun for the next few days.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
but reminder that I did brush them at least three times a month so I didn't stop completely.
meaning you only brush at night thrice a month or only actually brush thrice a month?:jiuthinking:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
this line belongs in a horror story :scree:


That sounds painful
lol

I didn't feel them go in or out bc I was asleep but the aftermath was painful T^T
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
i'm confused-
The reason I stopped brushing my teeth was bc I have really soft teeth and no matter how much I brush or how good, I'm always going to get multiple cavities. it's a curse. but reminder that I did brush them at least three times a month so I didn't stop completely. I just gave up bc it seemed pointless. I decided that after this surgery would be a brand new start and so far i'm doing good.
This whole thing, I'm just confused, do you just skip brushing often? or only at night (If brushing at night is something you do) :scree:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
lol

I didn't feel them go in or out bc I was asleep but the aftermath was painful T^T
If one was awake, they would choke on them and create a ruckus :scree:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
This whole thing, I'm just confused, do you just skip brushing often? or only at night (If brushing at night is something you do) :scree:
I brushed at night but only a few times a month
 
  • Like
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
i also have the same problem no matter how much i brush my teeth i get cavities and whats worse if when i got braces i have one on all my teeth bc u cant brush behind brackets im looking into veneers when i have a job
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I brush like twice a day and a dentist
I went to said I had seven cavities

which is bullshit
because all my teeth minus the rotted one were fine
talk about milking person(s) for money
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i also have the same problem no matter how much i brush my teeth i get cavities and whats worse if when i got braces i have one on all my teeth bc u cant brush behind brackets im looking into veneers when i have a job
dang T^T I only have one tooth that's a little crooked so Im lucky enough to not need braces ;-;
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I brush like twice a day and a dentist
I went to said I had seven cavities

which is bullshit
because all my teeth minus the rotted one were fine
talk about milking person(s) for money
omg T^T at some point, they've gotta be lying to us
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh, I hope you're doing well! I had oral surgery last year, and recovery for the first couple of weeks was not fun. they'd removed some broken teeth (four of them!), and my jaw hurt so bad I felt like ripping it off. The only saving grace here was that the surgeon was a hottie lol
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
ooh, I hope you're doing well! I had oral surgery last year, and recovery for the first couple of weeks was not fun. they'd removed some broken teeth (four of them!), and my jaw hurt so bad I felt like ripping it off. The only saving grace here was that the surgeon was a hottie lol
dang T^T that's a lot
I'm doing alr, it still hurts though
I have to get my wisdom teeth out this summer too T^T
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dang T^T that's a lot
I'm doing alr, it still hurts though
I have to get my wisdom teeth out this summer too T^T
ouch, good luck! I hope they don't find any extras like they did with me. I had to have a whopping SIX wisdom teeth removed. And to make matters worse, it was the week before a BSB concert aka two hours of yelling and screaming, singing along, and just having a grand old time... my jaw was still hurting at that point, so I couldn't do any of those without it being painful. Well, I could sing along and did have fun, but I could only sing so loud.
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
dang T^T I only have one tooth that's a little crooked so Im lucky enough to not need braces ;-;
not all orthodontist r like that mine was just bad and that good unless it hurts
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
ouch, good luck! I hope they don't find any extras like they did with me. I had to have a whopping SIX wisdom teeth removed. And to make matters worse, it was the week before a BSB concert aka two hours of yelling and screaming, singing along, and just having a grand old time... my jaw was still hurting at that point, so I couldn't do any of those without it being painful. Well, I could sing along and did have fun, but I could only sing so loud.
dang T^T they said I had four and one of them is sideways
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ChiaraStar169

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread